Summer break: check out the extraordinary openings of the Reale Mutua Historical Museum
As usual, also this year the Reale Mutua Historical Museum is taking a break in August, closing its doors and preparing for an even richer return of stories and cultural offers.
The month of July, on the other hand, will see the Museum open only by prior booking and during the events of the summer cultural review (available here), as well as on some extraordinary days with free access:
- until 7 July, the last day of the DemocraticArt exhibition
- Monday 17 July, from 15:00 to 18:00
- Tuesday 18 July, from 15:00 to 20:00
- Wednesday 19 July, from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday 20 July, from 15:00 to 18:00
- Friday 21 July, from 15:00 to 18:00
Wishing you a good summer, we look forward to seeing you at our Museum for a visit or for one of the events in our summer cultural programme.